Political Scrutiny 101’s mission is to support progressive champions. We accomplish this by identifying and recruiting the best progressive leaders to run for office; supporting their candidacies; prioritizing bringing new people into the political process at all levels.
• Economic Justice: Prosperity should be accessible to everyone, not merely the few....
• Civil Rights: Every individual's civil rights must be protected; discrimination and harassment based on race, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or physical and developmental ability should be
• Health Care: Every individual should have affordable, quality health care.
• Education: It is essential that we invest in quality public education for all.
• Environment: We must commit to restoring and protecting our environment.
• Reproductive Freedom: Women and men - not politicians - deserve the right to make personal decisions about their reproductive health in accordance with their own personal and moral beliefs.
Please subscribe to our mailing list if you would like to receive emails from us.
We look forward to keeping you informed on progressive issues.
"They’ve all come to look for America..."
RECENT FORUM POST
Defining the Roberts Court’s Legacy: The 2014-2015 Supreme Court Docket
Americans have watched this Court upend decades-old precedent on voting rights, abortion access, workplace discrimination, religious liberties, and forced arbitration.
This year will be a test for the Court. Will it help everyday Americans or continue on its path of judicial overreach that has undermined the civil rights of consumers, racial minorities, and women?